This notice explains how information about you is used. References to ‘you’ means the person consenting to these terms.
The information we gather
People in Computers Limited (‘Company’) gathers and uses certain information about you.
In this notice, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ means People in Computers Limited.
Information that we gather about you may include without limitation your name, contact details, educational background, financial and pay details, details of certificates and diplomas, education and skills, marital status, nationality, job title, CV, stock options. The provision of information by you is entirely voluntary.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties, such as service providers and agents.
Systems used to process data
We gather information directly from you and also via our websites and other technical systems. These may include, for example, our:
- computer networks and connections
- communications systems
- remote access systems
- trading platforms
- email and instant messaging systems
- intranet and Internet facilities
- telephones, voicemail, mobile phone records
- LinkedIn, various Job Boards and other hardware and software owned, used or provided by or on behalf of us.
Reasons for processing
We process information about you for the following reasons:
- To assist you in your recruitment by a third party;
- compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- gathering information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests
- operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control
- ensuring the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information
- security vetting, investigating complaints and allegations of criminal offences
- statistical analysis
- preventing unauthorised access and modifications to systems
- checking references
- ensuring safe working practices, monitoring and managing staff access to systems and facilities and staff absences
- analysing purchasing preferences and improving services
- host mailing, list rental, providing customer services
Disclosures and exchange of information
We may disclose and exchange information with recruiters, service providers, representatives and agents, as well as with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons.
Information may be held at our offices by the recruiters, service providers, representatives and agents as described above. Information may be transferred internationally to recruiters who are based internationally, including those without data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK, for the reasons described above. We have security measures in place to seek to ensure that there is appropriate security for information we hold including those measures detailed in our Data Protection Privacy Notice.
We do not knowingly collect personal data relating to sensitive personal data or children.
Please contact Joe Marshall at [email protected] if you would like to correct or request (in accordance with applicable law) information that we hold relating to you or if you have any questions in relation to the above. We may charge a small fee for providing personal data about you as permitted by applicable law.
In very limited circumstances where a role from a recruiter is provided to us we may notify you by email or other electronic means of this specific role in which we believe you may be interested. You can withdraw your consent to use of personal data for marketing at any time by contacting us at [email protected].